THERMOSTATICALLY CONTROLLED GRIDDLE FEATURES
• Thermostat maintains selected griddle temperature during peak cooking periods.
• Thick 1" (25) highly polished steel griddle plate maintains selected temperatures and assures quick recovery.
• Grooved griddle gives the attractive char-broiled “look” without actually char-broiling.
• Aeration baes between burners spreads heat across griddle for more even heating.
• Full width rear flue distributes heat uniformly across griddle surface.
• One burner every 12" (305), rated at 30,000 BTU/hr (9 KW) ea. Each burner has an adjustable gas valve and continuous pilot for instant ignition.
• Full 24" (610) depth plate for more cooking surface.
• Stainless steel grease gutter 3ó" (89) wide.
• One piece stainless steel rolled front, stainless sides and front. 4" (102) chrome-plated legs included.
• Large 1 gal. (3.8 L) capacity grease can with weep hole to indicate when full.
OPEN BURNER COMBINATION FEATURES
• PyroCentric™ burner heads with two rings of flame for even cooking, no matter the pan size.
• PyroCentric burners are 28,000 BTU/hr (8 KW) with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature.
• Cast iron burners are anti-clogging and removable for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
• Anti-clogging shield designed in the grate protects the pilot from grease and debris.